Funding and Allocation of Resources
The UI’s strategic plan will be funded by:
- the UICA comprehensive campaign,
- internal and external funding sources,
- GEF budgets of colleges and central service units, and
- resources from the UI public-private partnership (P3).
The Strategy Team will be the institutional manager of the P3 Program in support of strategic priorities.
The ST will:
- solicit campuswide proposals to compete in the P3 Program funding process;
- vet and recommend investment opportunities to the P3 Board of Directors* and work with the Board to allocate funds or strategic initiatives;
- review P3 proposal advancement towards project goals and evaluate impact on institutional goals;
- report to campus leadership groups regarding funding and project progression as well as communicate to campus at key intervals; and
- consult with content area experts as needed.
*P3 Board of Directors: Board of Regents State of Iowa representative; UI faculty member appointed by the Faculty Senate; and the UI senior VP for finance and operations