Our goal is to provide a transformative educational experience that educates all UI students to be engaged citizens.
- Create a more inclusive campus culture.
- Prepare students to be experts in their disciplines and leaders in their fields.
- Optimize campus environments to support holistic student success.
- Invest in graduate and professional student support.
- Become a Research I institution of choice for undergraduate students aspiring to pursue graduate or professional education.
Co-chair; Professor, Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences, CLAS
Co-chair; Associate Professor and Associate Chair, Department of Physics & Astronomy, CLAS
Vice President for Student Life
Center for Student Involvement & Leadership
Director, Office of Teaching, Learning and Technology Center for Teaching
Senior Director, Office of Academic Programs and Student Development (CLAS)
Associate Professor, Biology
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Director, Graduate College
TRIO Student Support Services, Center for Diversity & Enrichment
Senior Associate Director, Academic Advising Center
ITS, Administrative Information Systems
Academic Affairs Coordinator, Graduate College
Associate Dean, University College
Pomerantz Career Center
Associate Professor of Instruction, Biology
UI Center for Advancement
Director, Iowa Center for Research by Undergraduates
Associate Director, Academic Support & Retention
Associate Director, Office of Teaching, Learning & Technology, Center for Teaching
Professor, Communication Studies
Associate Provost for Undergraduate Education and Dean of University College
Our goal is to perform high-impact research.
- We will create a university ecosystem that enables the UI to be an international leader in confronting the grand challenges of the 21st century.
- Recruit and retain faculty and staff who possess the broad diversity essential to our research mission.
- Foster a campus culture in which UI faculty, students, and staff can maximize their research productivity.
Co-chair; Professor, Physiology
Co-chair; Professor, Occupational and Environmental Health (College of Public Health)
Associate Professor, College of Nursing
Professor, Computer Science
Associate Director, Honors Program
Senior Assistant Vice President for Research
Professor and Department Chair, Biology
Professor and Associate Dean, College of Engineering
Associate Professor, Geographical and Sustainability Sciences
Our goal is to engage with Iowa and the world to broaden education, improve health, and enhance economic development.
- Enhance the UI’s statewide visibility and increase access to UI expertise.
- Create lifelong learning opportunities that broaden the UI’s reach across Iowa.
- Create pathways for students to pursue health careers and remain in Iowa.
- Enhance health partnerships.
- Support the translation of intellectual work into applications to enhance economic development.
- Create a model to engage the time and talents of alumni.
Co-chair; Director, Public Policy Center; Professor, College of Dentistry
Co-chair, Professor and Director, Obermann Center for Advanced Studies
Administrative Services Manager, Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Research; President Staff Council
Assistant Vice President for External Relations, Office of Strategic Communications
Director of Community Outreach, Provost's Office of Outreach & Engagement
Associate Professor, School of Social Work
Professor, College of Law
Associate Professor of Instruction and Director, Sports and Recreation Management
Dean, College of Public Health
Director, Academic Support and Retention
Educational Support Manager, Belin-Blank Center
Assistant Director, Waterman Nonprofit Resource Center
Associate Dean, Distance Programs and Courses
Professor and Associate Dean, College of Education
Director, Career Leadership Academy, Pomerantz Career Center
Executive Director, Corporate and Foundation Relations (Tippie CoB)
Executive Director, Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center
Executive Director, Center for Diversity and Enrichment
Executive Director, Alumni Engagement, UI Center for Advancement
Director of Admissions, College of Pharmacy
Professor and Director, Urban and Regional Planning
Professor and Chair, Philosophy; Co-Chair, 2016-21 UI Strategic Plan Development Group
Senior Advisor to the President, Associate Vice President for External Relations
Professor and Executive Associate Dean, College of Engineering
Assistant Director, Public Policy Center
Associate Professor, College of Engineering
Professor, Political Science
Professor and Associate Dean, College of Law
Director, UI Stanley Museum of Art
Director, Educational Programming, UI Athletics
Our goal is to create and sustain a welcoming, collaborative environment for all members of the community.
Co-chair; Dean, College of Nursing
Co-chair; Chief HR Officer; Associate VP
Director of Diversity Resources (Steering Committee)
Vice President for Student Life (Steering Committee)
Professor and Chair, Ophthalmology
Interim Executive vice president and provost
Professor and Department Chair, English
Associate Professor, Mathematics
Professor, Internal Medicine
Assistant Director, Diversity, Inclusion & Student Success (Tippie College of Business)
Associate Professor, Political Science
Associate Athletics Director, Student-Athlete Academic Services
Graduate Student (Law & Public Health)